Have you heard about our upcoming Capital Project?
We will be breaking ground for our extensive renovation on Wednesday, June 8, 2016 at 11:00am. The project will renovate nearly 20,000 square feet of our existing campus and add nearly 10,000 square feet of new classroom space!
How your children will benefit from the Building Project:
- Renovated spaces allow for focused and uninterrupted Montessori work cycles for all children
- Enriched peer-oriented village environments
- Healthy, safe, and inspiring workspaces
- Directly accessible outdoor environments
- Communal spaces in which to work, play, share, explore, and reflect
- Dedicated creative spaces for art, music, and cooking
- Expanded programming choice—i.e., All Year Montessori
- More effective and efficient access to technology
- Greater ease of access, interaction, and observation for parents
- A state-of-the-art Montessori Teacher Training Center
Interested in learning more? Please take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions.
For questions regarding our Capital Project, please contact Kevin Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 410-321-8555.